1. Ready Crust – Graham Cracker crust, 6oz.
2. 4 oz. Cream cheese, softened (Microwave on high 15-20 sec)
3. 1/4 cup of Sugar
4. 1/2 cup sour cream
5. 1tsp. Vanilla
6. 4oz Frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
7. 1 pint fresh blueberries or strawberries thinly sliced
8. 1 cup of strawberry or blueberry glaze
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar. Add sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Spread thin layer of glaze over bottom of crust. Place strawberry slices on glaze and gover with reamining glaze. Gently spoon cream cheese mixture over glazed berries.
3. Cover with inverter dome and chill until set; at least 4 hours. Store left over pie in refrigerator.